SAFARI YA NUNGWI LAUNCH (7th April 2012):
IN UNGUJA- ZANZIBAR
The launch show has four episodes of a half an hour each. These episodes entail the whole picture of the accident; from when the information was received, conversation with the rescue team to talking with victims and other witnesses. Also the documentary will highlight and give an insight of the Zanzibar ferry Accident. This documentary will divulge the genuineness of how the oversight bodies and monitoring authorities they executed their responsibility, and public discernment towards their lost loved ones who lost their lives and property in the disaster.
- This is a documentary that focuses on MV Spice Islander tragedy and safety anxiety.
- Its primary objective is to create an environment in which safety is supported and enhanced by those in the workforce and bring an in depth understanding of the Tanzanian, concerning the marine transport.
- Empowering those who lost their loved ones, relatives and friends by reveling them the factual environment of the tragedy.
- Empowering those on the front line to have the greatest control with respect to maritime safety.
- Improved hazard management across the shipping workforce
- Simplify procedures to incorporate current practices and always incorporate best practice.
Clik here for more clarification about...